We Are Social Control
Content may be king, but visuals are queen. Studies have shown that posts containing photos on Facebook receive 53% more likes than text-based posts. Similarly, tweets on Twitter with pictures have twice the engagement rate than those without. The most effective images evoke emotional, mental and social responses from us and these 9 ongoing themes for images have been...
Meet Bitly, the world’s largest URL shortener. Bitly takes long URLs and shortens them using a series of numbers and letters. This makes it easier to add a link on social media channels, particularly ones like Twitter that run tight on character count space. The end result enables anyone who clicks on the shortened link to...
Have you ever looked for shoes online and then noticed that every site you went to afterwards had ads for shoes? This is no coincidence, but rather an ad tactic known as retargeting. Retargeting (also referred to as remarketing) allows advertisers to target consumers who have already shown an interest in your brand with optimized banner...
A crisis can be defined as having a material impact on your brand overall. From natural disasters to sites being temporarily down, no brand can control the kinds of issues each day might bring or how your consumers will react to them. However, you can anticipate the needs of your community by planning ahead to create a...
Studies show that only 42% of businesses use social listening to learn about their consumer base. While 80% of social marketers say that social listening is “very” or “somewhat” important to their brand’s social marketing strategy, the sheer amount of data available online makes it very difficult to separate the signal from the noise. Social listening tools allow...
Most Popular Posts
Follow us on TwitterFollow @socialcontrolla
- #facepalm Dock Selfie Goes Horribly Wrong on Live TV http://t.co/AWsbV5W9OL via @mashable
- Schedule like a pro using these 3 social media #apps! http://t.co/XEN3CaKnf0 via @pcworld http://t.co/4NjvQpIsFp
- RT @SMExaminer: How to Get More Out of Facebook Ads http://t.co/qbzcE3rbNp by @sarahsmith82110 http://t.co/siKlbIlun4
- Planning IS everything - great post from David Miller at @31WestGlobal. 6 Secrets to Hyper Social Media Growth http://t.co/SwNkdCdi2r
- A 113-year-old woman had to lie about her age to join Facebook http://t.co/A1DCN4Rtm6 #Lifestyle via @dailydot
- RT @mashable: iOS 8.1 is now available to download! http://t.co/hPQZAKsR8E