+-*Anyone with a good knowledge of the social media landscape knows the process of aggregation. Technically, it’s the process of gathering and collecting micro content from a wide variety of social platforms into one unique presentation. For example, organizing specific pieces of user generated content from Instagram and Facebook onto a microsite or website would be...
+-*You might have found yourself, on more than one occasion, browsing through YouTube only to stop dead in your tracks. A video, that you had no intention of viewing, has caught your eye through the use of a creative and attention-grabbing thumbnail. Sure, you might click the video and find that you’ve been baited into watching...
+-*Even with recent news that it’s losing a profit, Snapchat is still a key social platform that entices consumers. After its launch in 2011, the app has grown tremendously to the point where it’s no longer just a consumer-to-consumer service, but one where brands can market to an entirely new audience. 100 million daily active...
+-*The week isn’t over just yet! Our social media agency knows what you’re looking for, which is why we’re bringing the hottest stories to you now, before you soak up the sun this weekend in the waning days of August. From a new study on Pinterest and Instagram to Snapchat’s surprising loss of profit, here’s...
Most Popular Posts
Follow us on TwitterFollow @socialcontrolla
- 1 in 7 people on Earth use Facebook? Wow. Read more about Facebook cracking 1 billion users. http://t.co/mx4MxvjU6H via @socialmedia2day
- RT @SueBZimmerman: 4 ways to take advantage of Instagram’s new photo options http://t.co/W9DkA0bjmg via @TIME
- "Expect problems and eat them for breakfast." - Alfred A. Montapert #HappyFriday #Inspiration #Quote
- LinkedIn’s Slideshare and More From This Week in Social Media News! http://t.co/kZdflzEprY http://t.co/Ah78SGCMTF
- It's Thursday! Do something today that your future self will thank you for! #ThursdayThoughts